logo blog
Blogs world actress,singer, music and the latest movies daily updated
Indonesian actress gallery in, photos model, singer, music review, movie story, last event, latest new and actress newcover

Enjoys Clubbing and Dating Accused Westerners, Atha Crying

Noor Silvalay Athalia cry when answering the accusations of her husband, Raul Lemos, that he often did clubbing and came home in the morning with another man. "The next one he said I like clubbing. By Allah I never drank alcohol in my life, "Atha said as she wiped tears from his eyes, in his press conference early this morning at the Town House Villa Housing, Jakarta, Thursday today.

Atha said, before she met him, Raul is a man who liked to drink alcoholic beverages. "Raul himself was drinking (alcohol), but after meeting with me he does not drink anymore," she explained.

She also wondered why he who does not like to drink alcohol instead blamed ska clubbing and come out with another man.

"Now people do not drink the cook says clubbing, say I often go to a party until all hours with all these people. I never went to a party baseball with boys, that's not true. I am not a clubbing women, even if I liked the way in East Timor with my girlfriends, it's because she concerned with me. They just invited me to sit and talk, rather than clubbing!, "She said. (Okezone.com / uky)
Enter your email address to get update from Actress Indonesia.
Print PDF
Next
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »
Copyright © 2013. Actress Indonesia - All Rights Reserved | Template Created by Kompi Ajaib Proudly powered by Blogger